The main news is the use of a pressure transducer instead of the traditional mechanical pressure switch.
This allows us to have a high precision adjustment, up to 0.5 bar of difference between the minimum and the maximum working pressure.
With the mechanical pressure switch this setting was at least 6-7 bar.
TOTAL CONTROL AND MONITORING!
New monitoring and security features managed by the electronics board panel:
- Monitoring and Stop for low oil pressure
- Monitoring and Stop for Low Incoming Air Pressure
- Monitoring and stop for high air temperature out of the cooler
- Monitoring and Stop for Continuous too heavy work
- Monitoring and Stop Low oil level
- Monitoring and eventual motor thermal stop
- Monitoring and Stop to temperature sensor defective
- Monitoring and Stop to transducer failure